Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Lights, camera, action, Wiggles!

I usually HATE childrens' dancing/singing shows like Barney, but i admit i like The Wiggles. I saw The Wiggles show on Sunday while ushering at the dome. For those who don't have a clue, The Wiggles are four Aussies who sing and dance for kids, like Barney, except some of their music is surprisingly good! I'm serious, their songs are catchy as fuck! At times i was standing against the concrete walls of the 200-level isles wondering why any songwriter would waste their talent making music for children. I guess not everybody is into the rockstar thing; y'know, the sex and the drugs? And making childrens' music is a friendly alternative; one way to avoid the wear and tear of being a rockstar while still doing what they love: making pop music. Anyways, it was like seeing The Beatles in their cartoon series, in a way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home