Friday, October 29, 2004

(416) IAM-SHIT

Staying in tonight, feeling bored but strangely creative. I think i'm just very tired due to the lack of sleep i've been getting. I REALLY need to fix my sleeping habits!

I followed a few co-workers to karaoke today. Keep in mind i'm a white-washed Asian-Canadian boy, so i rarely do this kinda stuff. Anyways i would like to describe how shitty my singing really is! I notice i have a tough time matching the tone of my voice to the tone of the song. At least William Hung can sing in key!
I don't know how Tal Bachman reaches those high notes on "She's So High".. I tried the same and didn't even come close! lol. But i guess the voice is like any musical instrument: if you don't practice, you're gonna suck! And i don't practice!

Musician: J. Pyo
Instrument(s): rhythm guitar
Description: has trouble with barre chords, poor singer
Anybody interested? Give me a call (416) 426-7448 (IAM-SHIT)


BTW, thanks for the Chuck Palahniuk suggestion, whoever it was. I'll definitely look for his stuff!

1 Comments:

At 6:27 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage refinance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home