The Good/Bad about October!
Good
- The weather is no longer 30 degrees celcius! Nor is it -10! It's the perfect weather to walk around outside comfortably wearing a jacket and look cool.
- Baseball post-season. This year, unfortunately, the results haven't been great thus far, especially with the Yankees one win away from going to the World Series, AGAIN!
- Nice scenery. Just go to any place with a lot of trees!
Bad
- You tend to get sick more often, like me right now! :(
- Helloween is gay. I'm too old for trick or treating.
- Not as many friends to hang out with since the "traditional" school year has started. University students also have midterms.
- Rain makes the roads slippery to drive on. I actually skidded a few times!
Useless fact, neither good or bad
- It's spawning season for the Atlantic Salmon. A few years ago I would go down to the bluffs and try snagging them, then i realized it's not too ethical.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home