All about the weekend....
What a mad weekend! It all started Friday in Waterloo when i stayed over at Jon's place. We had burgers at Chill & Grill, drank beer, drank wine, then drank beer again at Molly Blooms. Just as we were leaving Molly's, I ran (with a nice Carlsburg pint glass in my hand) and vommitted all over the ground outside. Then we came back to the house, went to bed, and strangely i vommitted again while sleeping on their couch! Then i took a few trips to the bathroom and by sunrise i was finally done puking!! Nasty! I think i might have pissed off Jon, or maybe not, but either way i got a pint glass out of it!
The next day i was bothered with a runny nose and ended up sleeping for most of it after I got back home to Scarborough. Later that night, Sen and I rented on one of the shittiest movies i've ever seen.. called "Dorm.. something"... so shitty that i can't be bothered to remember the title.
And then Sunday was work-at-Skydome day... 7 hours of working at the Barney show! Exciting!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home