Nothing to say??
Lately it seems like I haven't had much to say to other people. Last night at the Bomber, for instance, I remember starting conversations on the lamest topics, such as the Wetlands midterm or the group project for my Environment and Development class. It's actually kinda sad, at least in my opinion, since the whole point of us getting drunk at the bar is to take our minds off the dreadful exams and assignments, yet I still catch myself talking about them. Afterall, I did run into a lot of my GEOG classmates last night, so it might have made sense that we were talking about school. But to me, "school" is normally a last resort conversation topic when I have nothing more interesting to chat about. It makes me wonder whether my life right now is boring, or if I'm just too lazy to think of better things to talk about.

4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bumping into classmates at the Bomber... that must be nice. That's one thing I don't experience as an ActSci major
Muhaha, I really liked this entry!
It's true, the only thing that I want to do these days is talk about school... perhaps we've just been in school too long and have no other lives to talk about!!
Ya, got to do something crazy... but what?
Post a Comment
<< Home