Thursday, June 14, 2007

Blogging Revival

It looks like blogging is sort of making a mini-revival, at least among people I know. Jane has one... so do Xiaodi and Tristan... and of course the 125 Columbia boys are still going. Well, at least Sen is.

So I've decided to blog again. Hopefully I can keep it up this time.

I spoke to an academic advisor today about doing a second undergrad degree, and so my transition from being a mathy to an ES kid has officially started. I think I was always a closet ESer. Afterall I work for Student Security, which for some odd reason tends to attract many ES students. When I was in high school I thought long and hard about applying to Architecture or Urban Planning, and even once I got here for Math I started second guessing myself. Nothing frustrates me more than traffic jams, urban heat, ugly architecture, and bad city infastructure. It's probably why I enjoy learning about these sorts of things. Looking back now, it's really unfortunate that the "portfolio" requirement scared me from doing Architecture, and that I thought my Math skills were too good for Planning.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:11 p.m., Blogger Lee said...

Yes let the blogging revival begin!
We're all closet somethings aren't we, and it's always better to be out of the closet!
Now, James you've come out of the first closet... we're waiting for the second one!
J/k =)
See you soon!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home