Can someone drive me?
A few nights ago I had a weird dream. I was at a house party, looking for someone to drive me to Burlington. So I was walking around the kitchen asking random people if they were headed to Burlington. Then I see this dude (big guy wearing a trucker hat) sitting at the table. He raises his hand and nods, and he tells me, "Get your coat on... we're leaving now!"
Later, I start putting on some hair gel but all my hair starts falling out. Scary!

2 Comments:
Burlington
Girlington
Some sites that might help
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/
I am sorry I just had to put this here its from the above site...
To dream that you are losing your hair, denotes that you are concerned with the notion that you are getting older and losing your sex appeal/virility. You are preoccupied with aging and your appearance. Losing you hair also signify a lack of strength and that you do not possess the power to succeed in an undertaking. You may be feeling weak and vulnerable.
Post a Comment
<< Home