Type A or Type B?
I think my readership is down to about 3 people. If you're one of them, THANK YOU, you're probably a very good friend!
I've managed to keep myself busy so far this term with Walksafe, Intramural Slo Pitch, jam sessions, dreadful assignments... and now midterms! May has gone too fast.
Today was a HOT day. Unless I get some air conditioning at my house, DC Library (and occasionally DP) might be my home for the summer. I mean it.... I'm hitting the books!
I spent most of the weekend with Penny. We walked, threw the frisbee around, saw Thank You For Smoking (good movie btw), and had some pub food at McMullin's. It was a great weekend!
I might be on the verge of making some Korean friends, finally. I realize my countrymen (or my "parents' countrymen") are extremely talented musicians. Dan, Kisu: Come over and jam with us more often!

3 Comments:
Proud to be one of the 3. :) But we get far more readers on 125Columbia (at which you haven't posted for a while...)
It's a sauna upstairs!
I read it today, does that make me a reader?
I'll be up this weekend.
hey i read ur blog! assure pride!
Post a Comment
<< Home