Saturday, April 22, 2006

Done like dirt

I'm finally finish my work report after dragging on for 2 weeks! For some reason I felt an urgency to finish it early - maybe because I've been off work for almost the entire month. Mind you most others probably haven't even thought of a work report topic yet, and they're probably reading this thinkin, "You fucking bastard James!"

It looks like I might finally go to Korea soon. My father is going to be there for work all summer and I'll probably drop a visit for a week or so. I can already think of tons of things to do there.... wandering on the streets of Seoul, hiking through the mountains, looking for traditional Korean architecture, looking for statues of Buddha (don't tell my mother!).... Hopefully I can also improve my Korean so I don't look stupid. If anything, I should get a picture of myself wearing traditional silk clothing... now wouldn't that be hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home