Friday, April 14, 2006

My Big 4's

I notice many bloggers have done "the survey for the unlucky Chinese". Since Muddy Waters thought I was Chinese, I thought I'd give it a try...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) Small Business Techology Advisor (Schlegel Centre, WLU)
2) Parking Control Officer (Parking Services, UW)
3) Sales Rep (Marusa)
4) Ride Operator (Paramount Canada's Wonderland)

Four movies I would watch from time to time (in no particular order):
1) The Sandlot
2) Scarface
3) Major League
4) SLC Punk

Four places I have lived:
1) Waterloo
2) Scarborough
3) East York?? (At least I was told)
4) Sadly I'm out of answers here!

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1) The Simpsons
2) South Park
3) The Wedge
4) Futurama

Four places I have been to on vacation:
1) Ohio
2) Seattle
3) Florida
4) Vancouver

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Butter Chicken Curry
2) Chicken Fried Rice
3) Chicken Parmesan
4) Pizza

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) Spain
2) Amsterdam
3) Japan
4) Australia

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:
1) I can't be arsed to talk to other bloggers.

2 Comments:

At 11:04 p.m., Blogger Brock Campbell said...

u'd rather not be in england right now? being a rockstar...living it up? But spain and amsterdam i'd expect from you. Japan? Australia? Well, I guess the J-Rockers I could deal with but not those kangaroo folk man. Their accents are just plain weird. Kinda like a mix between british and american, but a mix that didn't turn out right. Yeah. Also, too many damn snakes there.

 
At 1:03 p.m., Blogger James said...

Why go to England to be a rockstar if I can be a rockstar here?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home