Gigography
Just thought I'd make a resume of all gigs I've ever been to. There's probably a couple I forgot but don't feel like making the effort to figure out which ones.
You'll notice I didn't see too many shows during my high school years, mainly because I was too young to get into most of them. :( Or else I would have seen bands like Coldplay at small bars. (imagine that?!)
2000
Oasis @ Maple Leaf Gardens
2001
Oasis & Black Crowes @ Molson Ampitheatre
Dido & Travis @ Molson Ampitheatre
2002
Oasis @ Molson Ampitheatre
2003
Coldplay @ Molson Ampitheatre
Gob @ Fed Hall
Sloan @ Fed Hall
Pilate @ Bombshelter
Big Sugar @ Fed Hall
2004
Franz Ferdinand @ Horseshoe
The Walkmen @ Horseshoe
Evaporators @ Horseshoe
Constantines @ Phoenix
Raising the Fawn @ Horseshoe
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club & The Rapture @ Kool Haus
Bedouin Soundclash @ Fed Hall (Summerfest)
Constantines, Oneida, Jim Guthrie @ Horseshoe
Franz Ferdinand @ The Docks
Constantines @ Lee’s Palace
Kingpins, Cheap Suits, Makeshift Heroes @ Opera House
2005
Boy & Shaker @ Bombshelter
Kasabian @ Kool Haus
Oasis @ Molson Ampitheatre
Megadeath @ Molson Ampitheatre
Shout Out Out Out Out, Luke Doucet, Fembots, Whitey Houston @ Bombshelter
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club @ Phoenix
The Rolling Stones @ Rogers Centre
Sloan @ Elements
2006
Foreign Beggars @ Starlight Social
Pilate @ Bombshelter
Metric @ Elements
Oasis @ Air Canada Centre

1 Comments:
Clearly someone is keeping these musicians in business!
Post a Comment
<< Home