Thursday, January 05, 2006

Work term #3... here we go

The hollidays were good. On new years I was reunited with an old Irish friend and got totally shitfaced. (Look through July 2004 archive for info on the Irish Carbomb) I also became friends with my toilet the morning after. As for other things, I spent almost $300 on clothes on Boxing Day. A few days later, I bought a brand new Compaq notebook... drunken sailor I am! It would've also been nice to have gone skiing, but other that it was a great couple weeks... and hey, there's still 3 months left of winter and I'm broke anyways! ...and thank god for co-op!

So after a couple weeks with my family in Toronto I'm back in the loo with my new co-op job at the Schlegel Centre @ Wilfrid Laurier University. I'm working for Student Connections, an Industry Canada initiative to help promote Information Technology - primarily to small businesses. My first day went pretty smoothly and went through the typical first day things.... meet co-workers, get a tour, etc. Hoping for a good term!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home