Dear Santa,
The Christmas season is approaching and many of us will be exchanging gifts with friends, family, and co-workers. This year I might be involved in 2 Secret Santas.
So for those who were lucky enough to draw my name, here's my wishlist....
C or D Harmonica
Some of them are pretty cheap (under $10?). They come in many different keys but I prefer to get one in either C or D. I haven't learned to play them properly so I wouldn't be too picky about brand/style/size. All you do is walk into any Long & McQuade store and tell the salesperson, "I am lookng for a cheap C (or D) harmonica". Tell the salesperson it's going to be a gift and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to assist you!
Tip: Avoid Walter's! Try Long & McQuade or Steve's Music Store.
Urban Outfitters sale items
This one applies only to Toronto people because there is just one Urban Outfitters location in Canada (it's just outside Eaton Centre!) They always have sale items under $20. I like blazers, hoodies, polos, and buttoned western shirts. I am usually a Medium.
Tip: No shirts with stupid messages please.
Coffee Table Books
Favorite themes include music, drugs, alcohol, travel, and freshwater fish.
Tip: I like pictures.
Gift Certificates
For those that like to play it safe, gift certificates from the following stores are welcome... HMV, Futureshop, Long & McQuade, GAP, Urban Outfitters, American Eagle Outfitters, Harry Rosen, Banana Republic.
Tip: Avoid Tim Horton's and Blockbuster Videos

1 Comments:
wtf man, u got an arranged marriage? and also, howcoem ur not posting on tthe 125 one?
Post a Comment
<< Home