Work Report Time... next week!
After spending countless hours looking for furniture and drooling over guitars on music123, I realize I have only a week left on my job and still need to start writing my work report. This one will be a pain in the ass, 'cuz lets face it... there really isn't much about my job that is worth writing about. I've decided to do it on Hazards of Illegal Parking - a topic that has probably been done to death, but if you can think of something better please let me know!
Anyways, i'll be starting that Sunday and finishing by Thursday. That's for certain!
The campus in the last few days has been very quiet, now that final exams are done and most of the students have either gone home or on a mini vacation. Two of my roomates went home last weekend (Chan to "sauga" & Roupie to Brampton), leaving Jerry and I with all the flies in our infested kitchen. How lovely.

3 Comments:
"the benefits of illegal parking"
Great work!
[url=http://dqfxbexs.com/iiva/evmi.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tirvrxfm.com/pmiy/aqrz.html]Cool site[/url]
Thank you!
http://dqfxbexs.com/iiva/evmi.html | http://gsenlrdl.com/ijpw/radw.html
Post a Comment
<< Home