Thursday, August 04, 2005

W.O.C.H.

Well... i haven't posted in almost a couple weeks... i'm bored at work, so i thought i'd go to MC 3005 and give this a try....

It's hard to believe it's already August and i have only 3 weeks left on my co-op term working for UW. I've been living in an apartment complex on Columbia St. owned and managed by W.O.C.H. (Waterloo Off-Campus Housing... i think). W.O.C.H. is the biggest rip-off... these small rooms with bunk beds are normally at least $500/month, but luckily it's the summer so i managed to sublet for $375/month.

Anyhow... I recently found out that Diane (one of the chicks who looks after W.O.C.H.) has a thing for my roomate Jerry. Apparently she told him he was "good looking" and even offered him a part-time job. Wow.. and she's pretty hot too.

Jerry: Why pay rent if you can "work" for it instead? Hit that!!

5 Comments:

At 1:00 a.m., Blogger Andrew said...

Yeah I'm living there next year. I agree it's a rip off... what can I say.. it's close and the common room isn't bad. I fucking hate that diana bitch. fucking bitch.

 
At 10:02 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:01 a.m., Blogger James said...

I think I know your future roomate! lol

 
At 12:21 p.m., Blogger Brock Campbell said...

WTF?? DIANE HOT?? Guess you guys are into the 50 year old 250 pounders eh?

 
At 5:09 p.m., Blogger James said...

I thought Diane was the hot brown chick.. but i was wrong!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home