Beer, sex, marijuana?
My old roomate Jerry recently returned from his vacation in Europe (London, Paris, Brussels) and had some interesting stories last night while we were bar-hopping in uptown Waterloo. It seems like he had a really good time sight-seeing and socializing at the pubs, which made me think: maybe there is a good reason why Noel Gallagher hates our continent. I do admit, there really is something lacking about most Canadian bars.
The only place I've been outside Canada has been the states, which in my opinion is pretty sad. You would think i've at least been to Korea.
I think I'll go to Europe sometime in either 2007 or 2008, maybe alone. The places that interest me most so far are...
London: architecture and history.
Ireland: beer!
Amsterdam: marijuana and sex!
I'll start saving for it now. And maybe I'll get my parents to take me to Korea afterwards.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home