Thursday, March 09, 2006

April Wonders

Man, I have to post on this blog more often.

So it looks like my last day of work will be March 31st, even though I'll be getting paid for 4 months (supposedly). It'll take too long for me to explain so I won't bother. What's important is I GET PAID and I GET A MONTH OFF! woohoo!

So what to do during April? I've been considering a few alternatives...

1) Find a new job
Make some extra money. Work my ass off in April and possibly stay part-time during the summer. Good idea, since I have debts to pay off.

2) Travel
There's a chance that my father might end up doing some work in Japan or Korea. Might be worth visiting him since I've never travelled out of the continent. I can also visit Jerry in Halifax, or I can randomly wander through Europe on my own. The only catch is it'll cost me $$$$$!

3) Go home and jack off
Actually, I haven't really given this one much thought. (To all women: I apolize for such a comment - it's only a joke)

4) Chill in Waterloo
I can drink beer, play music, and maybe even watch some TV - but April is exam time. This means everyone might just be too busy to join me and it might just end up like #3! (My apologies again)


So it looks like working is the best alternative. The only concern is where I would like to work.

No fastfood!

Parking Services? - Nah!

Futureshop? - I'm not brown enough!

I need ideas.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

AFG!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home