Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Goodnite!

Hey,

I haven't been much of a blogger lately, despite all the events that have occured this term so far. I began wondering why I even got into blogging in the first place, hoping to figure out why I've completely lost interest in it, because there was once a time when I was really eager to write, unlike now. But on Sunday night during my Walksafe shift it all came to me!...

Basically this blog has become too well-known. I realize my thoughts and feelings are very personal and that it might in be in my best interest to take a break from this blog. Afterall, who wants to read about what I had for lunch everyday?? I certainly wouldn't. I want to be able to open up and express my true emotions and thoughts, and this clearly isn't the right place for it.

So this is be my last post on "A Day in the Life" before it takes an extended break that can last anything from a month to a year! Or maybe I'll never blog here again. Who knows?? Either way, I'll still be posting and commenting occasionally on 125 Columbia, so be sure to be checking back there from time to time.

Anyways, I'm off to bed.

Take care

James

1 Comments:

At 2:51 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you eat for lunch James? WHAT?! Oh the suspense....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home