Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pre-Waterloo

Grade 9 - A guidance counselor tells us that the admission cut-off for Software Engineering at Waterloo was like 99%. I tell myself, "It must be a geek school and I 'll never go there."

Grade 11 - I get 60s in many of my courses and consider Senaca Collage.

OAC - I am suddenly "smart" and I apply to many universities, including: York, Ottawa U, Mac, U of T, Queens, and... get this... Waterloo! I guess I must have surprised myself.

Spring 2003 - I visit the campus with some friends and get a glimse of what will be my academic home for years to come. My residence room in Eby Hall is kinda small, but better than the prison cells at V1 I suppose. MC is very depressing however.

June 2003 - I get a big envelope in my mail. Inside is a big package that says in big letters, "you're in!" I have officially been accepted to study Mathematics and do co-op at UW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home