Sunday, May 15, 2005

This is now a picture blog! (sort of)

Somehow, poker has become "the thing" in the past year or so and on Friday night at Andrew's place i finally got sucked into it. I lost $5 and a lot of sleep.

I'll be honest... my job can get pretty boring at times, so on Thursday i decided to bring my digital camera along and snap a few shots of Columbia Lake Village and a couple other parts of campus. I'm not exactly a professional photographer, yet i am thinking about joining the UW Photography club this summer. Anyways these are the ones that turned out ok...












1 Comments:

At 8:20 a.m., Blogger Sen said...

Hey those pics are pretty good. I like the 2nd one in particular – with the winding road and everything it looks like a picture of a suburban subdivision that you’d see in a real estate ad. I regret not having taken more advantage of my digicam last term – particularly when we had the two big snowfalls.

BTW are you still working on your UW homepage? Should be a good project for the summer...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home