Thursday, May 05, 2005

Summertime in the void?

I have to admit my new place is a bit depressing at times, especially when the doors are closed and the TV is off - all you hear is silence. Until today we didn't even have cable TV, so our fully furnished living room was almost useless for a while. At my MKV place you would at least hear Rian blasting Groove Is in the Heart from his laptop or Farbod singing along to Stairway to Heaven 100 million times. Miss those dayz already!

Last nite was the opening night at the Bomber. I was there with Roupie and her friends - i guess Roupie realized how bored i was and invited me. I thought the funniest part of the night was when the Poonjabi MC's song came on - all the brown people went nuts on the dancefloor, including our group (all brown except me! haha!). Anyways it was nice meeting some new people. I need all the friends I can get this term!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home