Sunday, January 23, 2005

Singing that same old song

I didn't do as much school work this weekend as planned, however Rian and I found a house for the next school year... so at least i got something accomplished! The house is on Columbia (near Lester) and has 7 bedrooms, and we think it's a really good find - big, clean, and within short walking distance to campus. It also isn't far from Laurier where I'll likely take a Business course. (i'm trying to get into a joint Math/Business program) Plus, we can live with our friends, barbecue in the summer, and not need to worry about having a don. Excited already!

Other than searching for and finding the house, we did a few things here and there. Friday night we saw the band Boy @ The Bomber - kinda disappointed that only played one song from their 1st album was played, but overall it was an ok show and afterwards Tristan managed to grab a couple guitar picks which he later gave to me and Chan. (Very nice of him!) On Saturday I went over to Chan & James' place (this is another James) to chill as we drank beer, ate pizza, played guitar, and watched the Chapelle Show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home